|PRODUCERS & ORGANIZERS|
|DISABLED SEATS SERVICE|
Terms of Purchase
1. This ticket must be presented at the entrance of the venue on the date of the event for which it was purchased.
2. The ticket is non-refundable, and non-exchangeable and it is issued subject to the regulations of the venue and organizer.
3. The ticket holder has the right only to the entry corresponding to the value indicated on the ticket. Special or discounted tickets are valid only upon presentation of relevant ID/Documentation.
4. Upon start of the event, seat numbering does not apply and the venue reserves the right to deny entry.
5. In the event of postponement the organizer reserves the right to change the date and time of the event.
6. In the event of cancellation, tickets will be refunded within the time announced.
7. By purchasing this ticket you accept and comply with the operating conditions and rules of the venue.
The S.S.A SoldOut Ltd is an independent company that provides ticketing services for producers and their venues and acts only as an intermediary between the producer and the purchaser of the ticket. The company assumes no liability for facts relating to the events for which tickets are sold or purchased.